Page under maintenance! This page is new if something is missing contact us.
Hat tip to every contributor of Basic Air Data!
Along the year’s many people participated in the project, they simply made Basic Air Data great. Is there no limit to your awesomeness? Thank you!
Localization is an important task, carried out by amazing volunteers on Crowdin.
Special thanks to Crowdin platform staff!
Friends, Alphabetical Order
- Aerofred “Latest Model Airplane Plans”
- Bestplacestowalk “Click here to start searching for good walks anywhere in the world! ”
- “How to create a .GPX file to upload”
- Gallinazo , “Aviation and technology ramblings from a third culture kid”
- Graticule “Where Geoinformatics meets Environmental Conservation”
- Hackaday.io/com “Hackaday serves up Fresh Hacks Every Day from around the Internet”
- Landimatteo, Instructables user
- “Computers are quite opaque, looking at them it’s impossible to see how they work. What I would like to do is get inside and see what’s going on. Trouble is we can’t shrink down small enough to walk inside a silicon chip. But we can go the other way; we can build the thing big enough that we can walk inside it. Not only that we can also put LEDs on everything so we can actually SEE the data moving and the logic happening. It’s going to be great.”
- What have I gotten myself into! “Chronicling my Long EZ construction (and a few other things).”
- Among other fine stuff, DIY Design and manufacturing of a retractable pitot tube
Used Free Software
List of the free software that is used to develop the site media and examples. The following software is free to download, use and often cross-platform.
- Word processor, spreadsheet: LibreOffice
- Image manipulation program: Gimp
- Vectors graphics editor: Inkscape
- 3D Modeller Freecad
- PCB Layout: Kicad
- Wiring drawing for microcontroller projects: Fritzing
- Reference Manager: Zotero
- Basic FEM: Z88
OS, CMS, and others
- A public plugins list seems to be a security issue, anyway, we thank all the free plugin writers.