Page under maintenance! This page is new if something is missing contact us.
Hat tip to every contributor of Basic Air Data!
Along the year’s many people participated in the project, they simply made Basic Air Data great. Is there no limit to your awesomeness? Thank you!
Localization is an important task, carried out by amazing volunteers on Crowdin.
Special thanks to all the people that contributed to GPS Logger localization projects.
Special thanks to Crowdin platform staff!
Friends, Alphabetical Order
- Aerofred “Latest Model Airplane Plans”
- Bestplacestowalk “Click here to start searching for good walks anywhere in the world! ”
- “How to create
a .GPX file to upload”
- “How to create
- Do You Have the “Drang” to Learn German?
- Awesome online resource to learn German. Useful for team building.
- FYFD “FYFD is dedicated to sharing the awesomeness that is fluid dynamics with the world…”
- Gallinazo, “Aviation and technology ramblings from a third culture kid”
- Graticule “Where Geoinformatics meets Environmental Conservation”
- Hackaday.io/com “Hackaday serves up Fresh Hacks Every Day from around the Internet”
- Landimatteo, Instructables user
- “Computers are quite opaque, looking at them it’s impossible to see how they work. What I would like to do is get inside and see what’s going on. Trouble is we can’t shrink down small enough to walk inside a silicon chip. But we can go the other way; we can build the thing big enough that we can walk inside it. Not only that we can also put LEDs on everything so we can actually SEE the data moving and the logic happening. It’s going to be great.”
- Mountain Wave Avionics
- Mountain Wave Avionics is a DIY avionics company based out of Bozeman MT
- What have I gotten myself into! “Chronicling my Long EZ construction (and a few other things).”
- Among other fine stuff, DIY Design and manufacturing of a retractable pitot tube
Used Free Software
- Word processor, spreadsheet: LibreOffice
- Image manipulation program: Gimp
- Vectors graphics editor: Inkscape
- 3D Modeller Freecad
- PCB Layout: Kicad
- Wiring drawing for microcontroller projects: Fritzing
- Reference Manager: Zotero
- Basic FEM: Z88