To complete one ADC enclosure you need two printed parts:
- ASG-001 – Asgard – Base with Manifold (download here the STL file and the Drawing);
- ASG-002 – Asgard – Upper enclosure (download here the STL file and the Drawing);
It is possible to use even the base with manifold alone.
We 3D Printed proto parts at Shapeways.
You will need also:
- 3x Barbed fittings CN-M3-PK-2 by Festo, or equivalent
- 3x M 2×6 plastic/metal screw
The external pnematic connections is accomplished with:
- 2x Push-in fittings QSM, Mini series 153304 QSM-M5-4
If you are willing to use silicone tube you can use two barbed connectors with M5 thread